The Singing Machine Company is the North American leader in consumer karaoke products with significant annual revenues and extensive placements of high quality karaoke systems in American homes each year. We develop innovative and exciting products to bring the joy of singing to everyone. Our team is made up of passionate individuals who love music and are dedicated to creating the best karaoke experiences for our customers. We believe in fostering a supportive and dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, and professional growth. Our team is diverse, talented, and dedicated to making our customers happy.
- Analyze weekly point of sale reports to highlight trends and provide insight reports using WM retail link, Target POL, Amazon Vendor and Seller Central.
- Analyze vendor performance metrics to identify issues, causes and solutions to retail execution issues.
- Provide forecasts and stock-keeping unit needs based on channel demands and sell-thru trends utilizing history sales and trend data.
- Monitor retail purchase orders, ad programs, promotional offers, return and defectives for reporting.
- Present sales analytic reports based on industry trends to Senior Executive Team (CEO, CFO and VP of Sales and Marketing).
- Maintain an accurate record of retail program agreements, price lists, product information, order status, planning issues and vendor set-ups to support sales department.
- Communicate with outside sales representatives and retail buying offices.
- Monitor and manage all in-stock/out-of-stock product levels.
- Coordinate logistics while maintaining regulatory compliance, approve sale orders, ensure orders are properly routed and shipped on-time.
- Master’s in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
9:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. – 40 hours per week
Contact the Human Resources Manager: Eli Zigun at The Singing Machine Company, Inc., 6301 NW 5th Way – Suite 2900, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, (954) 596-1000 Ext. 110, firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Retail Analyst” in the subject line.
The position of Staff Accountant is responsible for various accounting functions to back up and support the accounting team. The demands of this position may change depending on the workload of other accounting staff and the changes in the business.
Responsibilities may include:
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Prepares monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, payroll, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Coordinates with IT Support to maintain accounting software systems; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Manages the purchasing and invoicing system.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Calculating reserve for co-op advertising allowances.
- Calculate, prepare, and file sales and use tax returns.
- Assist Accounts Receivable as needed.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly financial closings.
- Excellent analytical skills, computer skills, and self-motivation are required for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- Strong math skills that include the ability to calculate percentages and apply them.
- Strong computer skills with Excel skills for data manipulation (including VLOOKUP, pivot table, functions).
- ERP system experience, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Retail and inventory experience a plus.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
The physical demands are that of an office environment and include mostly sitting.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday with flexible work schedule confirmed with manager; Singing Machine’s general office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
There is no travel for this position.
This is an exempt position reporting to the General Accounting Manager.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance are all paid for employees. Medical insurance is effective the first of the month following the date of hire and Dental and vision insurance are effective first of the month following 30 days of active employment. We also provide vacation, flexible time, personal time, sick time, paid holidays and floating holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and Aflac supplemental insurance.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Orders over $50
Up to 15 days
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for fun facts, product updates, and promotions